- Fan & Motor
- Exhaust Filters
- Solenoid Valve
- Nuts & Bolts
- Light Fixtures
- Assembly Instructions
- Tubes or Bulbs
- Duct Package
- Sprinkler Systems
- Air Lines
- Electrical Switches
- Motor Starter
- Attachment Anchors from booth to floor
- Electrical Hookup
- Conveyor Openings
- Explosion-Proof Motors
- Custom Sizing
- Powder coated panels
- Front filtered doors to include venting latch(es) & door interlocks
Automotive-type Booths are generally used for vehicular-type equipment with drive-in or drive-thru options. They are best for supplying clean air and quality lighting. Various draft and heat options are available. Heated air make-up is recommended for cold climates.
Various options are available. Clean air efficiency requirements are the determining factor. All intake filters are listed as Class I or II in accordance with UL 900.
Various options are available: fiberglass, high efficiency, pocket type, and more. Depending on your process, our experts can suggest the best filter suited for your needs.
- Construction for fan is of non-sparking materials.
- AMCA Certified for air and sound
- Fabricated Aluminum Blades
- Motors are U.L. Listed
- 3-phase, 208/230/460 volt, 60Hz
- Face Velocity exceeds 100 F.P.M. code requirement
- See specs for C.F.M. values per booth size
- Belt driven with enclosed belt guards
- Motor to include identification plate stating the ventilation rate for which the system is designed
- Single Phase (voltage must be stated)
U.L. and C-U.L. approved. 120-volt Light Fixtures. Fluorescent and LED available
- Vapor- Tight (V.T.) for Class 1, Division 2 locations (National Electric Code and NFPA 70)
- Listed Open-Type (O.T.) fixtures
- Placed on the outside of ¼” clear tempered (heat treated) glass, gasketed and locked into place at the working depth.
A visual differential pressure gauge required for filtered spray booths. As build-up occurs, pressure increases. The manometer provides a visual indication that filter(s) require replacement.
U.L listed control panel for motor and light control