- Fan & Motor
- Exhaust Filters
- Solenoid Valve
- Nuts & Bolts
- Light Fixtures
- Assembly Instructions
- Tubes or Bulbs
- Duct Package
- Sprinkler Systems
- Air Lines
- Electrical Switches
- Motor Starter
- Attachment Anchors from booth to floor
- Electrical Hookup
- Conveyor Openings
- Explosion-Proof Motors
- Custom Sizing
- Powder coating of panels
- Front filtered doors to include venting latch(es) & door interlocks
STANDARD FLOOR FILTER BOOTHS are the most common of all the booth categories. Best for moderate industrial painting that does not require high gloss finishes. Filtered front doors are an option to enhance the quality of the finished products in dusty conditions.
INTAKE FILTERSVarious options are available for intake filters. It usually will depend on the efficiency of clean air needed. All intake filters are listed as Class I or II in accordance with UL 900.arious options are available for intake filters. It usually will depend on the efficiency of clean air needed. All intake filters are listed as Class I or II in accordance with UL 900.
U.L. and C-U.L. approved. 120-volt Light Fixtures. Fluorescent and LED available
- Vapor- Tight (V.T.) for Class 1, Division 2 locations (National Electric Code and NFPA 70)
- Listed Open-Type (O.T.) fixtures
- Placed on the outside of ¼” clear tempered (heat treated) glass, gasketed and locked into place at the working depth.
- Construction for fan is of non-sparking materials.
- AMCA Certified for air and sound
- Fabricated Aluminum Blades
- Motors are U.L. Listed
- 3-phase, 208/230/460 volt, 60Hz
- Face Velocity exceeds 100 F.P.M. code requirement
- See specs for C.F.M. values per booth size
- Belt driven with enclosed belt guards
- Motor to include identification plate stating the ventilation rate for which the system is designed
- Single Phase (voltage must be stated)
Various options available for exhaust filters: fiberglass, high efficiency, pocket type, and more. Depending on your process, your salesman will be able to give you the filter which best suits your filter needs.